Procedures & Fines
- All electronic devices (including cell phones) must be powered off or placed in "silent" mode at all times within the Courtroom and Courtroom lobby.
- No weapons are permitted in the Municipal Complex building.
- Sit quietly in the courtroom whenever court is in the session.
- When addressing the Judge, stand a few feet back from the bench; do not lean on the bench.
- No food, drink or gum chewing is allowed in the courtroom.
- Smoking is prohibited by law in all areas of government buildings.
- Avoid bringing small children to court, If you must, please monitor their behavior so they remain quiet at all times.
- Please follow the recommended dress code.